Training & Dissemination
Please contact us for more information about our training and dissemination programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-974-4672
MHLP designs and provides training/continuing education programs for a variety of professionals in the behavioral health and justice systems.
Click each course for more information.
Upcoming Training Events
- Florida Adult Forensic Examiner Training - October 3rd-5th, 2013
- Forensic Evaluation and Juvenile Justice - October 1st-2nd, 2013
- Webinar - Reducing Seclusion and Restraint Use: Changing the Cultures of Care in Mental Health Settings - May 29th
Online Training Registration
- Baker Act On-line Training
- Co-Occurring Disorders (COD) Training
- Fee-Based Courses Licensed through NetSmart University
- Florida Guardian Advocate Training
- Functional Assessment Rating Scales (FARS and CFARS) Web-based Training and Certification System